Bullet Proof Budgets
A mission-driven budget helps your grant proposal tell the whole story. That’s why it’s important to paint an honest, clear, and complete picture to accurately communicate the total value of all the resources necessary to perform the proposed work.
In this information packed webinar we cover:
- What is the best form to use to plan your proposal budget
- How to identify key issues and challenges in each of the 6 major budget categories
- Behind-the-scenes view of how grantmakers evaluate your proposal budget - and what it tells them about your organization
- Clear the confusion of volunteer time value, accounting for “match,” handling administration/indirect costs, and other perplexing budget issues every grantwriter faces
- Task and grant management techniques to help keep your budget and proposal development on track
- How to save and manage your budget and other key documents in a central repository
Maryn Boess is the Founder and Principal Trainer of Grants Magic U, a "virtual academy" created to make Maryn's extensive portfolio of practical and inspirational trainings on successful grantsmanship available (and affordable) for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Presenter and Webinar Moderator:
Tammy Tilzey is the Director of GrantHub, an intuitive grants management system designed to increase the efficiency and funding success of nonprofits.