Grant Writing Secrets
Research, relationships, and writing are all key elements to your funding success. But when you're in the trenches, it can be hard to know where to focus your energy to be effective. Would you like to hear some secrets? This info-packed webinar filled with action steps you can implement right away. Karen A. Swanson, CFRE and Tammy Tilzey, Director of GrantHub will share their secrets about:
- Different grantwriters and the processes that work for them.
- Research: Doing your homework, finding all the information you need, and staying organized while doing your grant research.
- Relationships: Who's really making the funding decisions? The different relationships and what they mean for you. Understanding foundation dynamic, and more.
- Writing: Using compelling language, using numbers to tell your story, quality deliverables, assessment strategies, and more.
- Grant Management: Meeting your deadlines, collaborating with your team, and streaming your grant process.
Karen A Swanson, CFRE is a full-time contract grant writer with extensive experience in writing federal, foundation, and corporate grants, as well as development marketing materials.
Simply fill out the form to access the webinar recording and session materials.